Saturday, January 7, 2012

Watch over me

trick or treat!

Awesome kicks!

My favorite wings and feathers

Happy bunny!
I delivered my first shirt order this year. The client wanted the initials SD and grandfather's angel to adorn the shirt. Hence, I made a mock necklace with the initials SD as the pendant, and grandfather's angel wings protect the little boy. For kicks and giggles, I doodled trick or treat near the diaper area. For nighttime entertainment, I used glow in the dark paint for the initials SD and the outline for the wings and the words "grandpa's angels." Since this is my first order this year, I threw in a pair of stylish kicks (i.e. socks since he is a little baby.) There is nothing like watching your client's face light up for the reveal. Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment