Friday, December 10, 2010

Creative gene

Although my dad is quite an innovative man, my mom is the artsy person. I found this out when my aunt showed me my mom's embroidery from her single years. Needless to say, I was quite surprised. I know my mom can tailor pants, but embroidery is in an entirely different category.

This is not to say my dad is not artistic. When I was younger, he would write me notes with happy faces on them. I treasure them as the doodles were a departure for my practical, scientific dad.

What about you? Who do you get your artistic gene from?

On Dec 9, 2010, at 10:42 AM, Judy Huang <judychuang@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On second thought, i think I will create an earring/ necklace set as gifts for seniors. Although I am not into sets, they might like it. Will work on the gifts this weekend. Along with my writer application.
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment